FLYER e-bikes: my own Declaration of Independence
To have boundless mobility. Love scaling the uphills. Cycle into the wind with a smile on my face. Enjoy the fresh morning air on breathe in the scent of the lavender as I go – riding a FLYER is happiness on two wheels!
Villa Rey special bike offers
Bike weeks: Every week from April– October you can join into the bike week with guided tours for Mountain Bikes , or Trekkingbike & E-Bike. Arrival / Departure on Saturday. Included: 7 nights accommodation, 7 breakfast buffets, 6 five-course meals, 6 afternoon teas, 5 guided tours, refills of mineral water, bilingual tourguides. Not included: drinks, tip, bike-rental. Price 895 €.
- Mountain bike tours with qualified experts, groups are formed based on individual technical ability and fitness level, for adults and children.
- Trekkingbike & E-Bike tours with qualified experts, fitness level suites for adults and children.
- Twenty different road bike itineraries, as GPS tracks, roadbooks, illustrated with pictures and maps, varying from 18 miles to 125 miles in length.
- Locked storage for own bikes.
- Workshop and tools.
- Washing area.
- Bikecenter with rental bikes, GPS and helmets.
- Laundry service for bike outfits.
- Ayurveda massage.
Trekkingbike & E-Bike:
easy to medium size tours. 50- 90 kilometer in hilly terrain on good gravel road or quite backroads.
Mountain Bike Challenge & LevelLevel 2 = Trail riding for beginners: Mountain bike beginners who feel comfortable riding 15-40 miles per day on dirt, with sections of gravel and single track in hilly terrain. To improve your bicycle riding skills, your guide does little workshops for those who choose to learn techniques such as; balance, riding over small steps and rocks and the best move to do on gravel-road turns. Approximately 3-5 hours of biking per day is done at this level. Daily overall elevation gains are 1800-3000 feet, in moderately hilly terrain.
Level 3 = Trail riding for the advanced: If you are seeking a challenge and feel comfortable riding 30-50 miles on dirt, with several sections of gravel and technical single track in very steep and hilly terrain, this is the level for you! These passionate riders are ready to face the challenges posed by varying terrain and weather conditions. This level entails approximately 4-6+ hours of biking per day. Daily overall elevation gains are 3000-6000 feet, in very hilly and mountainous terrain.